Content Writer for marketing agency - Healthcare / Elderly care niche
This is a long-term project for a writer interested in the healthcare / elderly care sector.
We are a marketing agency working with a nationwide client in the healthcare / elder care sector and we're looking for a UK-based writer to help us plan and deliver high-quality content that supports our client to raise awareness of their brand and attract new clients and employees.
The role will involve:
- Working with our Content Coordinator (who interfaces with each client) to plan multiple months of content for our client's locations across the UK.
- Research topics of interest to the client on a variety of topics including dementia, Parkinson's, benefits of health care at home, technology in the home to support ageing, advice for caring for loved ones, and topics specific to UK locations such as care resources available in "York", for example.
- Articles may vary in length, but generally 500-750 words each. We are also looking for shorter social media posts (eg 5 tips for...") of 100-150 words or so.
- You should be familiar with writing in a way which is optimised for search engines, such as the use of headings and FAQs, meta descriptions and titles.
- As we are working with a single brand, you'll quickly get to know the intricacies of phrasing/use of brand terms so writing is consistently applied across each location's website.
We are aiming for around 30+ blog articles monthly and if your availability allows, we would love this to scale and be a long-term project.
ProposeRegister to propose
Budget (Per Hour)